Colt Forum banner

Kc 2 1/2"

817 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  bofg 
#1 ·
Walked into the local range Monday evening and the owner, who is talking to a guy, turns and points to me and says "You need to talk to him". Me? What have I done now? Guy has a King Cobra 2 1/2" stainless laying on the counter. Now I have been looking for KC snubbie for 2 years. I looked it over good. Has the box (little ruff), no papers. Gun has been shot some but didn't look to be carried or abused. I told him I was interested and asked him how much he wanted. Told me he had been watching these on GB and knew what they were worth. I thought here we go. He said he needed $900 cash. He went home a happy man and so did I.

Gun Revolver Firearm Starting pistol Trigger
Revolver Gun Starting pistol Airsoft gun

See less See more
#2 ·
The box has 2 stickers someone had tried to remove. One on each side of the box. Almost looks like a property tag of some kind. Easiest part to make out is the lines Identifying a 357 Cobra and serial number. Also says "location:pRIM" and "e Department" and "safekeeping".
At the bottom of one lable it looks like "HASENZAWL TOWN" I think.

Looks like it may have been in possesion of law inforcement at some point. Anyone come across this type of label before?

Text Font Label
one side.

Text
the other.

#5 ·
I think that label might be an evidence tag. The way it shows "safe keeping", in our evidence room we use labels printed similar to that & "safe keeping" is a term that is used when weapons are seized for various reasons, such as found in a vehicle that is towed etc.. Not sure on yours, just an idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.