Colt Forum banner

3K views 38 replies 23 participants last post by  Jackson 
#1 ·
Sorry folks, but I may be from the wrong planet.

I like Single Action Army Colts; sure of that. Some of you that I'm getting to know through your personalities on this forum--I figure if we were to meet, I'd likely like you. Maybe you'd like me. Maybe strike up a friendship.

What I don't get are the Likes that show up below posts and in the Notifications area. In my world, a twitter and a tweet come from the beak of a bird. A cloud brings relief from the sun and here, in the Willamette Valley, definitely rain. Facebook?--a nose-model's portfolio? I don't understand the significance of Likes.

Is there a licorice ice cream sundae with marshmallow topping (no nuts, no cherry) waiting at 50 Likes, orange sherbet and licorice deluxe cone at 100?

Guess I'm way behind the curve. Would someone please hand me a clue?

#38 ·
A "LIKE" is akin to saying I agree or well said or absolutely without typing out anything, just a click and yer done. A "reputation" (that little star to the bottom left) indicates a well thought out and helpful post that goes above and beyond; with the option to add a note as to why you used the reputation option. Pretty straight forward.

Jackson

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.