Closed Thread
    Junior Member RAC55 is on a distinguished road

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Boycott Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show

The promoters of The Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg PA. next month have chosen to cave into the anti 2nd Amendment crowd, and have banned all 'assault weapons, and high capacity magazines from the show, even though these products are still legal for sale in Pennsylvania. So far, over 150 vendors have pulled out in protest including such names as Smith & Wesson, Sturm Ruger, Benelli, Cabella's and Federal. I am planning on supporting these companies in their boycott by not going to the show myself. This is one of the largest shows in the eastern states, and I hope anyone in this area that was planning to go to this show rethinks their plans, and sends them a strong message on our willingness to defend the 2nd amendment even at the cost of their promotional business....please help!

Supporting Member TFlyboy is on a distinguished road
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    449 times
    I sure hope that the media puts the correct spin on this show and any 2nd amendment activities.

The sad thing is that any action like Eastern's show ban, those companies that pulled out, or Obama's executive orders does one thing -- it hurts the honest individuals, not the criminals.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Supporting Member Joel6180 is on a distinguished road
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    109 times
    I wish I could find a show that didn't have table after table of black plastic.

Senior Member Nlmadog is on a distinguished road

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    So sad we are going everything politically correct in this society. Actions like this only promote a knee jerk agenda and will certainly hurt Obamanation's chances at the " top gun salesman in the county" award !!

Senior Member oberon is on a distinguished road

Member #
    Liked
    310 times
    Is there any information in reference to the rationale for such a bonehead stunt?
    Like whose idea was that and why?
    KInda redefines the term 'idiot', doesn't it?

Senior Member broknaxl is on a distinguished road

Member #
    Liked
    246 times
    I believe there is another thread here in the Lounge section on this. Like I've said before, even if you have no use for the firearms in question. It's time to stand together. Here in Illinois they tried to push through a bill that would have banned all semi auto and pump rifles and shotguns. This not only included the "evil black guns" but would have also banned your rem 870, Mossberg 500 or the Rem. 760s or 742s. - So an Outdoor sport show dropping any kind of firearm is like shooting yourself in the foot!!
    This is America - You don't redistribute wealth. You earn it !! " Shoot em in the right eye - it spoils their aim!"
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    NRA Whittington Center Life Member
    Life Member NAHC

Supporting Member Cruiser RN is on a distinguished road
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    588 times
    In Westchester County New York the FIRST THING the govt did was BAN THE GUN SHOW.After a absence of 15 yrs our County Executive started the shows again at the Westchester County Center and after Sandy Hook they pull the plug.I guess now reelection time will be comming up our Republican Executive wants to try to get points for reelection......THIS SUCKS

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Ads