Not kidding.

It's already been fired.
    says differant in ad?

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    320 times
    just to let ya'll know, it won't be fired...The deal of the month would definitely be the MKV Trooper that recently sold. This will be my first gun I've got off of here and it looks to be a good one, Thanks Steve!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit such crimes... such laws make things worse for the assualted and better for the assailants: they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man" Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Quote Originally Posted by threecharley View Post
    says differant in ad?
    I'd guess he was referring to it being factory fired....At any rate, it's a good thing Gus got the jump on the deal, because there's at least one of us here that would have got it and shot it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    222 times
    I wonder what my 6" blued BOA is worth. It's only had a couple thousand rounds through it. I shot it the day I bought it back in the 80s because I knew I was going to die with it so what do I care about resale/collectors value. To me "unfired" just means it's real nice and I get to shoot it first. Guns were made to be fired and if some folks want to make a little game out of which ones weren't and get mad when I desicrate one than that's OK with me. I collect Colts so that I have more Colts to shoot.

I got a fever, and the only cure is more guns.

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Once again I am a day late and a dollar short!!!!! Nice gun Gus, congrats.

Blade

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    320 times
    Money Order and FFL Copy mailed about 3.5 hours ago, thanks, Steve!. On another note would forum members please stop contacting the seller and myself trying to buy the gun, I thought we had better people here than this. I have always followed the rules and conducted myself in a proper manner, have 500 posts to date, and this is the FIRST GUN I WILL HAVE BOUGHT!!! I have missed many deals by a few minutes and not said a word or just congratulations! It really disheartened me to know people are trying to BEAT ME OUT of my first one...Like I say I surely expected more......
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit such crimes... such laws make things worse for the assualted and better for the assailants: they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man" Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member #
    Liked
    2564 times
    Quote Originally Posted by big_gus View Post
    Money Order and FFL Copy mailed about 3.5 hours ago, thanks, Steve!. On another note would forum members please stop contacting the seller and myself trying to buy the gun, I thought we had better people here than this. I have always followed the rules and conducted myself in a proper manner, have 500 posts to date, and this is the FIRST GUN I WILL HAVE BOUGHT!!! I have missed many deals by a few minutes and not said a word or just congratulations! It really disheartened me to know people are trying to BEAT ME OUT of my first one...Like I say I surely expected more......
    Sold Pending Funds means the game is over. Another mans deal is nobodys business but his own. My Grandaddy taught me that when I was 6 years old. Gus, glad to see you get a nice gun.

John

Banned

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    back on topic girls!

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    320 times
    Quote Originally Posted by John Fugate View Post
    Sold Pending Funds means the game is over. Another mans deal is nobodys business but his own. My Grandaddy taught me that when I was 6 years old. Gus, glad to see you get a nice gun.

John
    You got it John, that's the rules of the game! My grandaddy was a guntrader also and he taught me a lot of life lessons at a very young age, what I would give to spend a day with him now..... I don't know how many times I've been at a gun show and see somebody looking at a unbelievable buy and trying to kick him a little more, lol, and thinking man I hope he passes so I can pull out the money and pay the man, but most of the time I stand and watch the deal get done and don't say a word, just walk away. I won't jump in front of any man or stick my nose in someone else's deal and they had better not mine...another lesson he taught me.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    320 times
    Quote Originally Posted by threecharley View Post
    back on topic girls!
    what's this suppose to mean?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links