7 Great Concealed Carry Guns For Older Carriers
    Supporting Vendor

Member #
    Liked
    14 times

7 Great Concealed Carry Guns For Older Carriers

2.jpg

7 Awesome Concealed Carry Guns For Older Carriers Some people find as they age that they need to change concealed carry guns as the pistol they're used to just isn't to their liking anymore. Granted, some people have no issues; it's all really down to you in the end.

Usually, age brings arthritis and a bit more sensitivity to sharp knocks, though no change in resilience. As a result, you'd probably start thinking of switching to something with a bit less recoil, a bit less snap, and a bit easier to shoot with hands that may not be as strong as they used to be.

Granted, you can also just switch to a reduced-recoil load and not have as many issues. With that said, here are 7 great picks for the concealed carrier that may want to switch to something that shoots a little softer.

Continue reading at: 7 Great Concealed Carry Guns For Older Carrier - Alien Gear Holsters Blog

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    I have to disagree with the choice of the S&W Shield 9MM. I am old and have arthritis in my dominant hand. I had one. It may conceal well but for me there were other issues. The slide was very difficult to rack. The magazine was almost impossible to properly seat into the gun when topped off and the slide closed. It was also difficult to get the last round inserted into the magazine. I moved that one on. YMMV

The S&W Shield 380 EZ on the other hand is great. Recently picked up the non-safety version. I love it. A few more rounds through it and it will make its way into my carry rotation.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links