Antique Colt Fire Arms Thread...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Antique Colt Fire Arms Thread...

Member #
    Liked
    15057 times
    I didn't read anything about a "late" son, just a post of a rare SAA. It may or may not belong to his son and Jussie may or may not have been attacked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3024 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Bowles View Post
    I didn't read anything about a "late" son, just a post of a rare SAA. It may or may not belong to his son and Jussie may or may not have been attacked.
    Here it is Rick.. On his first post while introducing himself >>>

RetiredArms From Texas...Howdy!!!

Good day all..
    My name is James Yang, 70 years, Chinese American citizen living with my wife Sarah. I'm a newbie to Colt collecting.
    Our son was in the US army (82nd Airborne Division) Passed in action 2008. He has a lot of guns collections stored up... it's really amazing all the antique firearms he has accumulated over his years in the army. Many auto-riffles and a new folding PDW-FMG9 and other firearm accessory. I'm looking forward to learning more from Colt Collecting, I will list there names on my next post and we have decided to take out some at affordable prize. All paperwork are excellent.
    I hope I'm at the right place?
    - Terry -
    " WVCOLT "

" God created man, but Samuel Colt made them equal "
    " I carry because I'm too young to die and too old to run "

Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    It seems suspect to me to post pictures of a firearm from another website that has the same firearm listed for $275,000 with a ton of history and provenance, but no link to the same website or mention of any of those things. While he made be legitimate, it is also the perfect cover story. He has already mentioned "taking some out at an affordable price (prize)". So there's the low hanging fruit. This is a classic scam. Put the highly desirable bait out there, provide little details, and offer it for sale at greatly reduced prices. All that's left is to send the money via Western Union. I'm sorry if this comes off as harsh, but it screams scam to me. I hope I'm wrong. Time will tell.
    WVCOLT likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    15057 times
    Thanks Terry, I didn't see that and clearly I didn't miss anything. We need a scam emoji
    WVCOLT likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Yes, you're correct. I got the picture from the collectors firearms site, my son have similar Colt single action army, but I don't have the picture, then I decide to share similar design.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveR View Post
    Isn't this advertised as the finest 44 rimfire in existence on Collectors Firearms site ? It is listed at a mere $275,000...

Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    I'm not a scam or pretending... moreover I never mentioned in my post that the gun is for sale. I made the mistake not to clarify that the photo is copied from the website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredarms View Post
    Share your vast love for Antique Colt Firearms from old to new models. Here I want to share my son's collections of antique Colt firearms... Colt Single Action Army .44 Rimfire caliber revolver. Made in 1876. The Rimfire Single Actions were early guns produced in their own serial range, 1-1863 and is nickel plated with burl walnut grips. Happy viewing!
    Attachment 616371

Member #
    Liked
    2427 times
    Post some pics of your son's Colt when you can. You can't fault collectors or anyone for watching out for scams.
    WVCOLT likes this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3024 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Bowles View Post
    Thanks Terry, I didn't see that and clearly I didn't miss anything. We need a scam emoji
    Yes we sure do.....
    - Terry -
    " WVCOLT "

" God created man, but Samuel Colt made them equal "
    " I carry because I'm too young to die and too old to run "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links