Thailand Ebay grips?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Thailand Ebay grips?

Member #
    Liked
    86 times

Thailand Ebay grips?

I want to replace the grips on my colt 3 5 7 and shopped Ebay, they have the smaller service? grips for the I frame for just over 50 bucks. anyone try these things? and how was the fit? my revolver isnt a collectors piece so I'm not worried about originality. thx. jim

Member #
    Liked
    1436 times
    I bought a pair of woods for my King Cobra (not the new one). I was very satisfied when they finally arrived. They look, feel, and fit great.

IMG_1906.jpg
    Last edited by Lonestar57; 10-06-2019 at 12:22 PM.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    834 times
    Last edited by saemetric; 10-05-2019 at 07:21 PM.
    joehaber and jeepnut711 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    86 times
    just ordered a set. hopefully see it before Nov 20.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1366 times
    I bought a set for a HiPower, I was/am satisfied with the product.

Member #
    Liked
    186 times
    I have bought a couple sets for my Officers Models. They fit pretty well. They do seem to be a little thicker than the original stocks that they are imitating.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    700 times
    I’ve bought exactly one pair and it’ll be my only pair ever. I was unsure of exactly what they were. I knew not OEM but pictures looked extremely high quality like maybe even a factory medallion... Man was I wrong, I think a dried deer turd would look better inlaid in them,,, I can’t stand them. IF they didn’t have a medallion then I think they’d be “alright for the money”. Like anything else, you get exactly what you pay for. I’ll continue to pay 200-300 more for OEM factory grips.
    sturmgewehr likes this.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit such crimes... such laws make things worse for the assualted and better for the assailants: they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man" Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Member #
    Liked
    2689 times
    I have bought two sets of the Thailand made grips, one for a S&W K22 and one for a Colt Police Positive Target. Both sets were well made and fit the guns quite well. The only drawback was the longer than usual wait time. I would not hesitate to buy another set if the need came up!
    jeepnut711 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    700 times
    OK I am out of the closet also !! #metwo
    I have bought three pairs of full checker Colt grips and they fit great (minor wood sanding), a bit heavier than factory but great exotic wood colors ! One on my Python looks like snake skin pattern! jaruwan.p on fleaby discounts multiple purchases. Also I bought K frame grips and CZ grips..

Quote Originally Posted by y2kdon View Post
    I have bought a couple sets for my Officers Models. They fit pretty well. They do seem to be a little thicker than the original stocks that they are imitating.

Gator89 likes this.
    Colt
    NRA LIFE Member

Member #
    Liked
    86 times
    I only paid 250 bucks for the 3 5 7 cant justify a set of $200 dollar grips on the revolver. jim

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links