Anyone purchase from Collectors Firearms?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Anyone purchase from Collectors Firearms?

Member #
    Liked
    955 times
    1866 Winchester there this past summer...I saw it online and emailed about it because they had only a few photos of it. They did send more after I emailed. Over priced though. Way overpriced. Then a summer sale came up...a certain percentage off....I figured when the sale starts I'll grab it as then it is only a little over priced. Counted down the days...getting more and more excited!! Finally the day dawned, I mean I was online the minute the sale started....and the gun was not there???? Huh? Someone bought it right BEFORE the sale??? Never did find out what happened. Haven't been on the site since then...kind of felt like a bait and switch took place but I dont know.

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Thanks for all the help. I am going to be in the market for a 2nd generation Colt SAA soon.

KEM

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Been there few times. Great selection. As other said, usually high prices. Quite respected place in Houston

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2832 times
    I bought this Single Action Army from Collectors Firearms at the start of their Black Friday 20% off sale day. It was a great, trouble free, transaction. The gun was as advertised, packed securely and shipped promptly. Very happy with all aspects of the purchase.
    - Bruce
    https://www.coltforum.com/forums/sin...frame-saa.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links