Model D1425CB - Information?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By y2kdon

Thread: Model D1425CB - Information?

Member #
    Liked
    50 times

Model D1425CB - Information?

I recently located what appears to be a NIB (correct end label) D1425CB - from what I can tell via search and from examination, it's a 2" Detective Special with some unique features: hard chromed, drilled sight with tritium insert, custom shop action job and bobbed hammer, made in 1994.

I have a decent collection of 2" colt D frames, but was not familiar with this variation.

Anyone have an idea of production numbers? Or any additional information? I haven't found much - there are a couple of gunbroker that are have some similarities but not exactly the same.

Thanks in advance!

Member #
    Liked
    190 times
    You mean like this?
    I think mine was made in 1995. You didnt mention Magnaporting and DAO, but mine has those features.
    Also below is page from 1995 catalog. That is about all I have been able to find out about them.

Last edited by y2kdon; 11-30-2019 at 07:51 PM.
    Swoobie and 824tsv like this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links