Pequeno Opportunity Coming My Way Maybe Need help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Pequeno Opportunity Coming My Way Maybe Need help

Member #
    Liked
    1816 times
    What barrel length and finish? I have bought many including rare 2” B32 marked and 2.5” nickel. Most sellers don’t know what they or don’t appreciate them. Most I ever paid was $1,000 for 2” B32 in the box. There is one 2” on Gunbroker now from Woodlawn Boys that only got up to $500 and change in a week.
    saintclair likes this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7181 times
    With any condition, I think a 2" in the box for 1000 was a great deal. Seems like you always get a good deal. I won't be doing nearly as good, if it works out. Actually it won't be close to the deals you make.
    saintclair likes this.
    It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived.

Member #
    Liked
    1816 times
    it was just an elderly gentleman divesting. I offered $1,000, and he said that was more money than he ever hoped to get for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mentallapse View Post
    With any condition, I think a 2" in the box for 1000 was a great deal. Seems like you always get a good deal. I won't be doing nearly as good, if it works out. Actually it won't be close to the deals you make.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    22_Matt and saintclair like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    24140 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonWolfe View Post
    it was just an elderly gentleman divesting. I offered $1,000, and he said that was more money than he ever hoped to get for it.

Winston, Now the question is "What would you have to have for your 2" in the box if you decided to sell it?" I am guessing value in the $1500-$1750 range for that one.

Member #
    Liked
    1816 times
    I really don’t know. I’ve seen a dealer that we all know go above $3,000 for one until everyone else stopped bidding. Since I am not going to sell it any time soon, I don’t have to worry. When I do sell guns these days, I run them as penny no-reserve auctions. When done right, most of the time I can make money, given what I paid for the guns. I sold a blue 2.5” and a nickel 4” Pequenos (both without boxes) in recent past and got in the neighborhood of $1,000 for each.

Quote Originally Posted by saintclair View Post
    Winston, Now the question is "What would you have to have for your 2" in the box if you decided to sell it?" I am guessing value in the $1500-$1750 range for that one.
    saintclair likes this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    5632 times
    Here's the latest "value" for a lettered 2" Pequano: https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/846964840
    I actually thought I was going to take it home for around $900, then things got ugly. Ended up selling for $1786.
    Kind of funny that I have records going back to around 2014 when these brought between $3,000 and $5,000. Guess the market has recently gone relatively "soft"...
    "Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop"
    Gus McCrae, Lonesome Dove...

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7181 times
    I posted these pictures on another Pequeno thread. Thought I would post them here as well. I watched the woodlawn boys Pequeno with interest.

Family Photo...Five lettered Pequenos. 2 x 2", 2 x 2 1/2", and 1 x 4", two with original boxes. Three Pocket Positives caliber.32 Police on 32 frames. The Pocket Positives 1 x 2", 1 x 2 1/2", and 1 x 6". One Police Positive caliber .32 Police on 32 frame, 6" barrel, with original box. All nine are high condition.

Will do some individual pictures when I get a chance.
    Colt1860 and snakeman99 like this.
    It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links