New Python for MSRP
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: New Python for MSRP

Member #
    Liked
    11 times

New Python for MSRP

Just got an email from my LGS that they are expecting a batch of the new Pythons in 4 and 6 inch. They are taking $300 checks to hold until they come in and you start the paperwork. I am on my way there now to drop off a check in a while. They will only charge MSRP for these guns. Unlike the dealers on Gunbroker. Now the painful task of deciding between 4 or 6 inch. WooHoo!
    WVCOLT likes this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1522 times
    I think the answer you are looking for is “both”.... good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WVCOLT and Kurusu like this.
    Thanks...

K

Member #
    Liked
    508 times
    Congrats. I'm still holding out for a 3 inch. Probably for the rest of my life.
    denpython likes this.
    Detectives, and Cobras, and Agents
    Oh My!

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1026 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DFrame View Post
    Congrats. I'm still holding out for a 3 inch. Probably for the rest of my life.
    Not necessarily....Colt obviously saw what was happening with the Python and reissued it. Give them time...they also see what some are willing to pay for a 3". I bet we see them in the future. Minor tooling changes for them to make them in this barrel size.

Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    The 4.25" looks right for me, later this summer....wait for blue????????

Member #
    Liked
    1127 times
    Watch for a 3" special run from TALO in a few months.
    OIF2 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    248 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rrengineer View Post
    Just got an email from my LGS that they are expecting a batch of the new Pythons in 4 and 6 inch. They are taking $300 checks to hold until they come in and you start the paperwork. I am on my way there now to drop off a check in a while. They will only charge MSRP for these guns. Unlike the dealers on Gunbroker. Now the painful task of deciding between 4 or 6 inch. WooHoo!
    Congrats on finding one for MSRP. I vote you get both as well. Nice your local FFL is taking care of their customers. My local FFL just received one in and it immediately went to Gunbroker. I can understand the desire to maximize his profits on the gun, but it's his regular customers that provide his business income the rest of the year, it would have been nice if he at least offered it to one of his regular customers first.

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    I'm waiting for less than msrp

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbumps View Post
    Congrats on finding one for MSRP. I vote you get both as well. Nice your local FFL is taking care of their customers. My local FFL just received one in and it immediately went to Gunbroker. I can understand the desire to maximize his profits on the gun, but it's his regular customers that provide his business income the rest of the year, it would have been nice if he at least offered it to one of his regular customers first.
    Sounds like an outstanding business man....I would find somewhere else to spend my 'local' money if at all possible....

Jerry
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Sounds like an outstanding business man....I would find somewhere else to spend my 'local' money if at all possible....

Jerry
    Agreed, unless you live in the middle of nowhere its time to give someone else your business.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links