#1 · (Edited)
Have not seen to many model M's lately.
I'm sure you have seen most of mine,
could you share a few pictures of yours?:p

A few from my accumulation
to get the thread started.

Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Starting pistol

Number Gun accessory Revolver

©Copyright ei8ht of 9ine 2017 all rights reserved. Magic Stump Ltd.
not associated with Colts's Manufacturing LLC or USarmamentcorp.
Honorary life time member of the he-man woman haters club.

Tool Everyday carry Geologist's hammer

Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Gun accessory

See less See more
#6,485 ·
It would appear that the newest Keeper has met the challenge with natural ability. Please take special note of the use of a brick of special importance, and incorporation of a stump. It is clearly one of the magic variety as evidenced by the appearance of a Colt model M type I alongside. This is a very gratifying image, indeed. I shall use some magic stump dust in some of my images going forward.l

#6,489 ·
I too recognize the significance of brick work in firearm photography...to include the origin of the brick being from the original Colt Armory in Hartford, CT ( Thanks colt03 ):

Nice pictures , what are you using to take them with ?

Craig

#6,500 ·
Time to post something on here....(snip)This cheap corrugated box contains 4 Colts and 3 FNs.*
* Advisory: No JMB designed pistols were harmed in any way during the production of these images.
Thank God...!!

AAHHH....AHHHHHHH...AAAAAHHHHHH...Antique Colts & FNs piled into a cardboard box on top of one another !!

#6,506 ·
Still searching for a Colt Model N Vest Pocket to add to my accumulation...something like this would be nice:

• Caliber: 25 ACP
  • Era: Pre War
  • Finish: High Polish Blue
  • Serial Number: 88558
  • Shipment Type: Commercial
  • Year: 1913
This Colt 1908 Vest Pocket was shipped on April 18th, 1913 to the Hibbard, Spencer, Bartlett & Company of Chicago, Illinois in a 50 gun shipment.

This Vest Pocket features Colt's high polish blue finish and a pair of round top pearl grips. The grips have forward facing deep dish medallions. Trigger, thumb safety and grip safety are colt's early case coloring finish. Small parts are fire blued.

#6,511 ·
Still searching for a Colt Model N Vest Pocket to add to my accumulation...something like this would be nice:

• Caliber: 25 ACP
  • Era: Pre War
  • Finish: High Polish Blue
  • Serial Number: 88558
  • Shipment Type: Commercial
  • Year: 1913
This Colt 1908 Vest Pocket was shipped on April 18th, 1913 to the Hibbard, Spencer, Bartlett & Company of Chicago, Illinois in a 50 gun shipment.

This Vest Pocket features Colt's high polish blue finish and a pair of round top pearl grips. The grips have forward facing deep dish medallions. Trigger, thumb safety and grip safety are colt's early case coloring finish. Small parts are fire blued.

Yeah Buddy!

1908 Model N sn 49251 1911 Factory Pearls