• 1 Post By OLDNAVYNUKESPOOK

Thread: Howto for 32/380.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1989 times

Howto for 32/380.

At first I thought this was what came in the box with the gun, but now I am not so sure. It has some flaws that indicate it is a reproduction, but my question is: A reproduction of what exactly? Did something like this come in the box with the 1903 or 1908?

DSC05516.JPGDSC05515.JPG
    --

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1134 times
    The M77 instruction sheet was enclosed with 1903/1908 shipped from 1913 to 1916. If yours came with a pistol of that vintage then it may be original. If, upon close examination, you see the fold lines are not original, but copied into the paper, it is not original. The paper that was used had a slick finish and paper of that era tended to "yellow" over time.
    PotassiumNitrate likes this.
    Life/Benefactor Member NRA since 1962, Former Navy Nuclear Weapons Officer, OIC Base R&P Team, OIC Base Armory. Collector, shooter, amateur gunsmith. Life Member NCGCA, Member CCA

Sponsored Links