Colt Lighting MFR 32-20
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    57 times

Colt Lighting MFR 32-20

I have a Colt lighting medium frame rifle which I am trying my best to get back into working order. When I got it was missing parts, and I was able to obtain or make the parts I needed. It still has a few minor problems but the major problem is the action (pumping the slide) is very stiff. It seems to function properly but is very hard to pump. Have any of you out there run into this problem? Any and all help would be appreciated. The gun dates to 1891.
    Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Looks like nobody knows. I know that I don't know. But I know who might know. Tom at Tom's Single Action Shop in New Lebanon OH can make those run. Don't bother trying to find an email or website, just call him at 937-687-1039. Best around lunch time. He frequents the SASS Cowboy shooter circuit, you may also be able to find him at one of the bigger SASS matches in TX.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    Thanks for the info.
    Bill Brown

Sponsored Links