Colt Forum banner

El Paso Saddlery

4K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  kbfire 
#1 ·
I have placed and order for a Texan Belt and a Tom Threeperson holster. Both plain leather with no engraving.
What is the time for receiving an order from EPS....? This is my first time ordering from them.

#9 ·
MidwayUSA carries EPS products. Check their website and see if they might have what you're looking for.

#10 ·
Midway don't have many EPS Holster to choose from. I will either order from EPS when I need a holster or watch ebay for one.
Gunbroker has a lot of EPS Holsters and Belts from which I have bought from. It's always when a person wants something different it is hard to find. Finding a right belt size is hard to find for me so only way to be sure it fits is order direct from EPS.
I will add the time it takes for me to get my Holster and Belt from EPS when it arrives..

#13 ·
I have solved all the wait time problems with EPS. I bought a pancake holster for a snub barrel Mod. 24 Smith in the late 90s. The holster had a tin forming band under the lining which wore through exposing the metal and let the front sight rub against it. One day, I pulled the pistol and took a sight picture to discover the top of the front sight was beveled to the right. That is when I discovered the exposed metal band in the holster. I called EPS regarding the worn lining and damage to the revolver. I was told, in no uncertain terms, to pound sand. I solved the problem by buying Milt Sparks leather exclusively and have yet to be disappointed or told off.

#18 ·
Or do you want fast or half-fast?

#26 ·
Ordered a Ranger crossdraw holster and Garrison belt and got them in about 5 weeks from ordering. I was please with that and love the leather!

Reactions: boykin
#28 · (Edited)
I have solved all the wait time problems with EPS. I bought a pancake holster for a snub barrel Mod. 24 Smith in the late 90s. The holster had a tin forming band under the lining which wore through exposing the metal and let the front sight rub against it. One day, I pulled the pistol and took a sight picture to discover the top of the front sight was beveled to the right. That is when I discovered the exposed metal band in the holster. I called EPS regarding the worn lining and damage to the revolver. I was told, in no uncertain terms, to pound sand. I solved the problem by buying Milt Sparks leather exclusively and have yet to be disappointed or told off.”

EPS did not acknowledge the problem or make an offer to rectify the situation?

#30 ·
My experiences with EPS have been exemplary. A shoulder holster I bought from them in the '80s or early '90s had a rivet come out over the years. When I inquired about buying a replacement rivet they said to send them them entire assembly and they would repair it gratis. I did and they fixed it, made sure all the rivets were ok and sent it back. I call that good customer service and taking can read of those that keep them going.

Reactions: ei8ht
#31 ·
Baseball glove Leather Handgun holster Fashion accessory Glove

Got my EPS Crosshair for a new generation King Cobra yesterday.
Very nice fit. Good stitching and fairly quick delivery..about 3 1/2 weeks.
I was a tad unsure with the color...no worries the offer to replace this one with another was immediately made.
The more I looked at this finish, the more I liked it.
El Paso Saddlery is OK by me.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.