I picked up an Old Model Ruger 30 Carbine this last Saturday, and as part of the sale it came with a holster. When I picked up the gun I took a quick look at the holster and I thought it was an old Safariland. It wasn't until a couple of days later I noticed it was stamped Clark Leather Goods, a model 44 7-1/2". I did some google searches and couldn't find anything on Clark Leather Goods. Is it the same as Clark Holster Los Angeles, or Bucheimer Clark? Not a particuarly important question, I'm just a little curious.

Best regards,