c96, joe kidd
There have been past threads about favorite western movies, characters, and tv shows. In this three-part variation, consider only Clint Eastwood westerns.
1. What is your favorite Clint Eastwood western movie or tv show?
2. What is your favorite gun used by Clint Eastwood in any of his westerns?
3. What is your favorite gun used by any actor/character in any Clint Eastwood western?
Last edited by charlene; 08-21-2016 at 07:38 PM.
...a double barrel...a beer...and Joe Kidd...
Last edited by Chaffee; 08-21-2016 at 08:13 PM.
'This is King Fisher's Road--Take the other one'
Un-forgiven ..the S&W Schofield end of the Movie but very bad-ass.
If your going to decorate your saloon with my friend Ned he should have armed himself.... makes sense to me.
1. The Good Bad and the Ugly; I don't really have a preference on Eastwood's westerns I liked Joe Kidd, Hang Em High, Two Mules
2. The Man With No Name 1851 Colt that never existed.
3. The High Powered rifles in Joe Kidd.
"I like Colts and will die that way"
1. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.
2. Volcanic Rifle in For a Few Dollars More.
3. 1847 Colt Walkers in Jose Wales.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Doug - (dkay62) NRA Benefactor Member
C96 from Joe Kidd
Lee Van Cleef's stocked revolver from A Few Dollars More
The West wasn't won with a registered gun.
I am not old enough to have grown up on CE movies, so I haven't really watched too many or have a favorite. I am sure I would enjoy them though with my love of old guns.
However, I really like the movie Gran Torino that starred Eastwood. I think it came out in 2008. It did a good job of portraying the state our country is becoming, and the continual loss of the true American generation.
I will note he used a 1911 and a WWII M1 Garand in that movie, as a private citizen to boot.
6" Python, 357mag, Blue, '75-------------------4" Diamondback, 38spl, Blue, '77
2.5" Python, 357mag, Blue, '72-----------------2" Detective Special, 38spl, Blue, '68
2" Cobra, 38spl, Blue, '61