Taking a trip to Nashville.. What gun stores should I stop at?
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1814 times

Taking a trip to Nashville.. What gun stores should I stop at?

The title says it all. Anywhere I go I try to seek out the best gun stores. Interests are mainly older Colts. Autos preferred. where is the best spot to find a treasure in the Nashville area?
    CHECK OUT MY HAND MADE PISTOL RACKS FOR YOUR FAVORITE HANDGUN! 1911's, revolvers, or whatever. I make models to safely and securely fit most popular sizes. Like us on Facebook
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Website coming soon!

Member #
    Liked
    3883 times
    I have never been able to find any interesting gun shops in Nashville, so when I'm there I usually go off the beaten path and look in pawn shops instead. Franklin Gun Shop has nice Colts now and then, but they're usually overpriced (like in off the chart).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gun repair and restoration

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    Nashville Armory, right off I65 and DEFINATELY Franklin Gun Shop in Franklin TN. This place is a gun lover’s dream.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    I agree regarding Franklin Gun Shop on both counts cited. They have lots of guns with a lot of variety and they are pricey by my standards.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links