• 3 Post By mentallapse

Thread: The 7th Annual Indian Territory Antique & Collector Arms Show update

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    5485 times

The 7th Annual Indian Territory Antique & Collector Arms Show update

First of all I have no financial interest in this show, but I do have an interest in it's success. My wife and I attended the show in Shawnee, Ok. this past weekend. Thought it deserves a follow-up. We go to a lot of shows where the promotors are set up at the front door. There are several reasons. First and foremost, it is to have the first opportunity to buy what comes through the door. The promotors of the Indian Territory Antique & Collector Arms Show have tables, but they are as far from the front door as possible. I know for a fact both Matt and Wes had an opportunity to buy some very nice guns prior to the show. Instead of buying the guns they asked the sellers to bring their items to the show so the dealers would have a chance to buy them. That speaks for their character.

As I have mentioned before, these are young guys. We need them to help promote interest in collectible guns. They are doing a great job and need our support. It will help all of us in the long run.
    Last edited by mentallapse; 08-16-2019 at 06:12 AM.
    sumthin_nu, colt03, Rick and 2 others like this.
    It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived.

Member #
    Liked
    165 times
    I thoroughly enjoyed the show. Tons of SAAs, Winchesters and other neat old guns, almost all nice specimens and many with documentation. I didn't buy any guns but did pick up a very nice set of S&W N frame presentation stocks at a very good price. Very nice folks at this show. It's not large but there's a lot of quality there. I definitely plan on going back next year.
    mentallapse, sumthin_nu and ei8ht like this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    5485 times
    SR James,
    Glad you were there. It is a nice show with a lot of good items. Below is a link to pictures. Hope to more of you there next year.
    American Arms & Antiques : guns collectibles Winchesters Colts Civil War Cowboy Era
    cloverleaf, sumthin_nu and ei8ht like this.
    It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links