• 1 Post By hornsfan

Thread: Rock Island Premier Auction this weekend

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    688 times

Rock Island Premier Auction this weekend

Sure was some good stuff as usual in there, I was drooling. If anyone actually bought a gun and didnít have the full color catalogs, Let me know. I got the full color ones that will end up in the trash most likely. On another note, can someone link me or tell me how to see the completed hammer price. I looked a couple times and canít find anything.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit such crimes... such laws make things worse for the assualted and better for the assailants: they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man" Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Member #
    Liked
    1009 times
    On the RIA website, upper left corner, click on “Gun Auction” then scroll down to”Past Auctions”. Click on the auction you want and all lots are shown along with the prices realized. The current auction’s prices won’t be shown until several days after the last lot is sold.
    big_gus likes this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1006 times
    Also, if you click your 'of interest examples' into your Watch List prior to their sale, once sold the realized price will be posted for your review.

Regards,
    Tom Platt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    For the hammer prices in real-time, you can go to Proxibid, search for Rock Island, scroll to the bottom of the landing page, click on Show archived events, and then click on Show Results for a given day's session. Greg
    skwcoltguy likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2703 times
    Yes, there are some very nice guns in this auction, including some prime engraved SAA's. I am waiting to see if I win the one I bid on which comes up today. The Morphy auction this coming weekend has more good ones and the Little John auction on September 22-23 has even more. Too many choices!

- - Buckspen

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links