• 1 Post By Jesse Heywood
  • 1 Post By thecoltguy
  • 1 Post By Kingcobb

Thread: Nice First trip to the CCA gun show

Member #
    Liked
    1797 times

Nice First trip to the CCA gun show

Well, I didn't buy anything but saw some beautiful guns. Came dang close to doing business with Cam, but financially I just couldn't do it at the moment. It was a pleasure meeting Cam in person and I discovered I had apparently bought several colts from our CCA president without realizing it. Also got to meet one of the guys I have spoken with at Turnbulls in the past. Sadly no Doug. Maybe I'll meet him at the January Dallas Safari Club this year, who knows. Anyway, fabulous show, I am certain I met several of you walking around the tables today. I was probably the youngest guy there wearing a cowboy hat this morning. So if I met some of you without realizing it, it was a pleasure. Also for all you non native Texans please enjoy the cool weather we apparently imported for y'all.
    inspcalahan, Ugly, ei8ht and 5 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    213 times
    Didn't get to meet y'all, but made the show Friday and Saturday. Bought a Thunderer this afternoon. I was incognito, since I cannot reveal my true identity. But I will say that I am a big man that wears overalls. Had on a red ball cap and a dragon cane.
    guy sajer likes this.

The Consummate Collector

Member #
    Liked
    18016 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingcobb View Post
    Well, I didn't buy anything but saw some beautiful guns. Came dang close to doing business with Cam, but financially I just couldn't do it at the moment. It was a pleasure meeting Cam in person and I discovered I had apparently bought several colts from our CCA president without realizing it. Also got to meet one of the guys I have spoken with at Turnbulls in the past. Sadly no Doug. Maybe I'll meet him at the January Dallas Safari Club this year, who knows. Anyway, fabulous show, I am certain I met several of you walking around the tables today. I was probably the youngest guy there wearing a cowboy hat this morning. So if I met some of you without realizing it, it was a pleasure. Also for all you non native Texans please enjoy the cool weather we apparently imported for y'all.
    I enjoyed our conversation and it was nice to finally get to meet you. If that OMT is something that you want sometime down the road just let me know. We got home this afternoon and now need to rest up for a couple of days.
    Kingcobb likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1797 times
    I get my dad put back together Cam and I'll let you onow.
    thecoltguy likes this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links