Colt Forum banner

Old Colts in PA!

574 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  mkk41 
#1 ·
If anyone in the eastern part of PA has never been to the Forks of the Delaware Valley Historical Arms Society show in Allentown , GO before it's too late!

I've been going to this show since the mid-80s and am always amazed as I always see old guns I've never seen in person before , and lots of historic Colts of every era and model. Saw lots of Colt percussion revolvers and conversions , including a few cartridge conversions of Dragoon models. Quite a few early US SAA's in condition from like new to rode hard and put away wet.

Not just arms , but accoutrements and other historic stuff like a complete Civil War field surgeons kit in excellent condition.

And they keep it real. It's not a flea market like most other gunshows have become.

I take friends and have to wait for them walking so slow because their jaw is dragging on the ground.

Where else can ya see an original Naval arms chest with 6 18?? Harpers Ferry flintlock Naval boarding pistols in mint condition?

#5 ·
Forks of Delaware Gun Show

City/State: Allentown, PA

Dates:

Dec 7th – 8th, 2019
Feb 8th – 9th, 2020
May 9th – 10th, 2020
Jul 11th – 12th, 2020
Oct 17th – 18th, 2020
Dec 5th – 6th, 2020

Hours:

Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00pm

Admission:
Non-Members: $10.00

Description:

This Allentown gun show is held at the Allentown Fairgrounds and hosted by Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.