Glock G44 22LR
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Glock G44 22LR

Member #
    Liked
    2449 times
    The Glock is listed at the local Sportsmans Wear house as available January 30th. I check often to buy a new Python but it's like looking for gold. Price on the Glock looks to be $359 when they come in.
    ei8ht and LEO918 like this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    17274 times
    Looks like $359 is pretty much the set internet price.
    If anyone wants one in stock and in a relative hurry, I’d say check Impact guns, Rifle gear.. they have stock. Shipping looks like where you can hope to save a buck or two. But $15 looks like the average ship cost most places.
    ei8ht, LEO918, SHOOTER13 and 3 others like this.
    🔫 WWYS

Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    $359 is the MAP price on the gun, which is what most store go by for pricing on Glocks. Most wont sell for less for fear of Glock putting them on the Do Not Sell list.
    ei8ht, LEO918 and guy sajer like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1673 times
    Marketing your inventory in the general forum discussion areas is not permitted .

Coltforum

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1551 times
    Quote Originally Posted by g27racing View Post
    Marketing your inventory in the general forum discussion areas is not permitted .

Coltforum
    I always check with my LGS before buying a new gun and will go as much as $50 over total cost vs internet to buy local.

Used guns, buy em where you find em.

My LGS is kind of like buying on line, tell him what you want and he will order it and 90% of the time you have your gun in a week or so. He only stocks the fast movers, Glocks and other poly guns. Lots of AR's and doo-dads for us tinkerers. Operates in a lower cost building off the main drag. One man show, no huge sales staff to support, no kudu, gazelles, etc. hanging on the wall.
    skwcoltguy, LEO918, ei8ht and 4 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    5223 times
    I found one locally for $359.
    Living a dream.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member #
    Liked
    1673 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator89 View Post
    I always check with my LGS before buying a new gun and will go as much as $50 over total cost vs internet to buy local.

Used guns, buy em where you find em.

My LGS is kind of like buying on line, tell him what you want and he will order it and 90% of the time you have your gun in a week or so. He only stocks the fast movers, Glocks and other poly guns. Lots of AR's and doo-dads for us tinkerers. Operates in a lower cost building off the main drag. One man show, no huge sales staff to support, no kudu, gazelles, etc. hanging on the wall.
    I am also pretty much a one man operation. I have an office, not a retail store. The office is only 89sq ft. Just enough for a safe, desk, filing cabinet and my computer/printer setup. I am getting ready to move into an office that is 111sp ft in the next week or so. It also keeps my costs low but really the gun biz is part time for me. I also do all the local gun shows and for those I have help... Its a family affair. My wife does 4473's and the background checks, my daughter takes money and writes receipts, my daughters fiance and I sell the guns. Usually we have fun.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    17274 times
    Good on ya, mate !
    That is really great to hear that there are folks that continue to endeavor in the firearms industry.

I’ve spotted a couple more in local shops in a city about an hour drive away. One was the MAP price. Other was about $420 .. maybe they include tax in tag price, Didn’t ask.
    That is a check mark for Glock. They get the stock out there at go time, it looks like to me.
    My cousin picked up a G43X at our larger gun show in Raleigh NC last weekend. I haven’t got a chance to try it, but I did like the way it felt in hand. I’m probably gonna take another look at that one later on, I’ve got to hold back some Python money just in case more release sometime soon.
    ei8ht and Sparebux like this.
    🔫 WWYS

Member #
    Liked
    2449 times
    I would like to believe that glock brought this out in a gun buying market to quell the anxiety of the folks itching to buy a Colt Python. Something to shoot while waiting for a Colt.
    ei8ht likes this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    5630 times
    Just checked my local shop and they priced their Glock G44 at $395 plus tax. I joked with them that they must have mistakenly switched the "9" and "5" in the price tag, but they weren't amused...
    "Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop"
    Gus McCrae, Lonesome Dove...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links