Had a visitor today...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Had a visitor today...

Member #
    Liked
    9989 times
    That thing is a pot-bellid pig and is someone's house pet.
    They are very intelligent, easy to get along with, and very friendly. They are fastidious and clean.
    They are of Asian origin, and take the place of a dog for a lot of folks.
    Here, we sleep with the dog and barbecue the pig; over there it is just the opposite.
    krag96, Kurusu, Hopalong and 4 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    6241 times
    I recently had a visitor too,I just had some fire breaks cut that I can also drive my golf cart on to get over to my west fence line & thru a pretty steep wash.I've got a Polaris too but the golf cart's not as noisy & the golf bag racks are handy to keep a shotgun or rifle in,I've had deer,Javelina & coyotes in here quite often but when I drove over a couple acres & was showing my visiting daughter the improvements there were some mountain lion tracks out there in the wash.
    krag96, 68python, Kurusu and 2 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    7685 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Martin View Post
    I recently had a visitor too,I just had some fire breaks cut that I can also drive my golf cart on to get over to my west fence line & thru a pretty steep wash.I've got a Polaris too but the golf cart's not as noisy & the golf bag racks are handy to keep a shotgun or rifle in,I've had deer,Javelina & coyotes in here quite often but when I drove over a couple acres & was showing my visiting daughter the improvements there were some mountain lion tracks out there in the wash.
    At least your cats are house broke...
    NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

*** ColtForum MVP ***

Member #
    Liked
    8614 times
    I just read that Sports Illustrated had an article on a new Texas sport.......strafing wild hogs with AR-15 rifles from helicopters.
    This isn't traditional hunting, it's sporterized varmint hunting where the hog is just left where it falls.
    This sounds like a civilian commercial version of a Delta Force strike from a Little Boy helo.

Apparently this costs about $1,000 a day?
    Wild hogs in America, and especially in places like Texas are becoming a serious problem because they breed so fast and are hugely destructive of the land and other natural species.
    There are various attempts being made to at least reduce the numbers, but these are failures so far.
    BusaDave likes this.

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8125 times
    Eat more bacon .

Colorful language alert .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs00fBj2nH0
    saintclair likes this.
    Condition Yellow

Please support Crimson Trace Grips , Mossberg and Beretta . They support our troops .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links