Standard Manufacturing Storekeeper
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Standard Manufacturing Storekeeper

Member #
    Liked
    259 times

Standard Manufacturing Storekeeper

Standard Mfg Storekeepers model in 45C with 3" barrel. Black powder frame with no ejector. Hope you all don't mind me posting this type of stuff. This may be the only one in this configuration. I think they may make a few in the cross pin frame but they are telling me there are no plans for more BP frames. Not a true Colt SAA but it is a nice revolver.
    20200204_153340.jpg

Member #
    Liked
    4575 times
    Nice!
    All SAA work. Check out my webpage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member #
    Liked
    294 times
    Those off the shelf faux ivories are terribly deficient for that gun.
    smutt, longranger and Rooster like this.
    The web's most complete resource on
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    790 times
    I've been waiting for them to list their 44 WCF, PB Frame version, which they told me was coming into production soon (about a year ago). Now you report that they aren't going to make any more BP frames! I was intending to be a customer until I heard that. Same story with Colt. I was prepared to order a Custom Shop SAA until they told me no more BP frames. A pox on both their houses. No wonder people buy Italian.

Dave

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    17905 times
    That’s the kind of news that makes Ol Dave T. beat the dust out of his hat right there...

I had seen the standard Manf 44wcf Listed somewhere, may have been there website. Now I can’t find it so the news may be accurate.
    SKWColtguy - Steve - probably knows the skinny in BP frames and calibers.
    STARVATION, victorio1sw and JTom like this.
    🔫 WWYS

Member #
    Liked
    259 times
    Standard does in fact make a 44WCF in a cross pin as well as a .38 special. in a cross pin frame. It is my understanding they are not going to make any more in the BP frame. I believe they made less than 20 of them. I keep hoping they change their mind and make more.

Member #
    Liked
    275 times
    Quote Originally Posted by shortyshvac View Post
    Standard does in fact make a 44WCF in a cross pin as well as a .38 special. in a cross pin frame. It is my understanding they are not going to make any more in the BP frame. I believe they made less than 20 of them. I keep hoping they change their mind and make more.
    You of all people know never say never when it comes to Standard (or Colt). Next week they'll probably make a run of Bisley's, a run of M1877s, or even a run of single-action M1878s like USFA did. I can't understand how they can make so many one-off revolvers and still make money.
    victorio1sw likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1171 times
    I wish they would make a .44 Special. I sent them an email a couple of months back about it and they said they are too busy making .45's to make a .44 Special. Beautiful Standard short barrel!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Very nice Lever action Bill.

Banned

Member #
    Liked
    844 times
    Very nice gun. I was on the fence about getting a Standard Man. SAA but finally got too see one in person and I was sold immediately. Just ordered a 4.75 in 45Colt, should have it by the weekend. I will post pics when she arrives.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links