• 1 Post By oldcoltheart75
  • 1 Post By azshot
  • 1 Post By MARKO65

Thread: Sig p 210-4

Member #
    Liked
    2073 times

Sig p 210-4

Adding to my small collection of P210, I found this 210-4 for $ 1600.- at the same LGS where I got the 29-2 and the Python silhouette. It looks new, there is not even a scratch on the rails.

I asked the LGS to stop finding and posting great guns, for my bank account’s sake.

The German Border Protection (Bundesgrenzschutz) bought them in the early Fifties, their serial number range from D 0001 to D 5000 and they have German proof marks, no lanyard loop and a loaded chamber indicator.

Magazine bodies were left blank, and the hammer group and barrel are numbered to the gun

ei8ht, dkay62, 22_Matt and 4 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    4657 times
    I imported my own from Switzerland a few years ago - no holster, one magazine, all numbers matching... Shown with a "T" Series High Power and a Jim Downs Damascus "Peanut" knife.

ei8ht, dkay62, Redcat94 and 3 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    777 times
    Good deal classics!
    CLASSIC12 likes this.
    Colt
    NRA LIFE Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1696 times
    I received an email from a gun dealer in North Carolina saying they had received a few C&R eligible P210's and offered them at $2999 plus shipping. I thought, pffffft I am not paying that. The next morning I called the dealer, they were already sold out.
    CLASSIC12 likes this.

Banned

Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Wow that a nice one.
    CLASSIC12 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    7406 times
    I've always heard these are great 9mms, and I can see some aspects of the CZ-75 in them that came after. But I've never understood their high price, often more than a Colt Python. For much of my life, they were basically the most expensive 9mm auto you could buy. They made a lot of them, most don't know what they are, so the supply and demand seems they wouldn't be $2000 or $3000 pistols. But often are.
    CLASSIC12 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2073 times
    Quote Originally Posted by azshot View Post
    I've always heard these are great 9mms, and I can see some aspects of the CZ-75 in them that came after. But I've never understood their high price, often more than a Colt Python. For much of my life, they were basically the most expensive 9mm auto you could buy. They made a lot of them, most don't know what they are, so the supply and demand seems they wouldn't be $2000 or $3000 pistols. But often are.
    I think it probably has to do with import cost into the US, as well as rarity (they haven’t been made for a long time), quality / craftsmanship and demand.

Here in Switzerland the price for new Colts for example is insane.

Member #
    Liked
    2244 times
    Classic firearms sold them out fast.... I thought about buying one at $2,999, honestly I don't think it would lose any value. Oh well.
    CLASSIC12 likes this.

Sponsored Links