A BIG Thank you to chaosrob and the forum!
Like Tree13Likes
  • 6 Post By comma
  • 7 Post By keystonearms

Thread: A BIG Thank you to chaosrob and the forum!

Member #
    Liked
    34 times

A BIG Thank you to chaosrob and the forum!

Chaosrob won the photo contest just before Christmas and was kind enough to pass his prize along to me.
    It really meant a lot and I can't say thank you enough to him!
    I also want to say thank you to Marc at Keystone Arms for donating and sending the prize!
    This is a photo of the prize as well as my Colt Commando (the only Colt revolver I currently own).

This forum has been such a great place to learn and get excited about Colts, I appreciate all of the help you guys have given so far and I look forward to learning more and being able to hopefully contribute as much as I have been helped!

Thank you again chaosrob and everybody else who has helped in all of the threads I have started!

*I apologize, I can't find the original photo thread to see donated the prize. A big thank you to them as well!
    *And I'm embarrassed to ask, but does anyone know what the grips here belong to? I need to buy the gun that fits them and the case

Last edited by comma; 01-05-2015 at 01:17 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    7646 times
    My Guess would be a Python, but hard to tell from the angle.
    NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

Member #
    Liked
    3905 times
    I sent you the Prize pack as I donated it. The Grips are Python Elite Style.

Marc
    Keystone Arms
    Kid Sopris, ei8ht, comma and 4 others like this.
    Please Join us for our Exciting new Facebook Page "Colt Collectors Club"! For all Things Colt Related from the Shooter to the Accumulator to the Serious Collector. Come on over and see what everyone is talking about today!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Member #
    Liked
    6536 times
    Thinking Diamondback or Python aftermarket...hard to tell unless the inside is shown. Hogue? Possible.....jury is out...

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links