Greetings from Australia

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Greetings from Australia

Hi,

After browsing this forum many times in the past, I have decided to join - after picking up my latest toy....

A 1965 Colt Python 6" blued in almost as new condition. I shot it for the first time this weekend with 38 special wadcutters and it's accuracy is phenomenal........... Very impressive indeed...

The grip wasn't up to the condition of the rest of the gun so I purchased a new pair of genuine Pyhton walnut grips and now the gun looks like a million dollars. I'm not too happy with the ramp front sight so I have a new Colt partridge sight on it's way to me....

Now, I have my eye on a new Colt 38 Super in bright stainless steel with mother of pearl grips !

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Welcome to the forum Lenny. Is the market for the Python as high over there as it is here?--MP

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    No not really - my Python cost the equivalent of $850 US. Most of them here sell for about $800 AUD - about $700 US - these are ones in excellent condition...

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    479 times
    Welcome to the forum. Great acquisition. Everybody admires pythons, those who have them and those who wish they did.
    Detectives, and Cobras, and Agents
    Oh My!

Sponsored Links