Colt Forum banner

Show us your .25 ACP pistols !!

19K views 95 replies 53 participants last post by  dennis.gibson 
#1 · (Edited)
C’mon..... I know you have them!! No point in being in denial about it! 😉

I find myself down to one.

James Bond’s weapon of choice.... a Beretta Model 418. My is post 1958 and designated as the (Are you ready for this??!!) “PANTHER”.

It really is a fun and reliable little pistol!

OK. Let’s see what is hiding in your sock drawer!

Best,
Charles

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
This is the only one I have. My brother and I found it in a gun rug under the front seat of Dad's car a year or so after he died in '91 and Mom was finally ready to begin parting with stuff. We have no idea when or where he got it.

Gun Fashion accessory Revolver
Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Revolver

#3 ·
Here's my Walther Model 8 with a PPK/s; not pretty but it shoots!

Beretta Model 1919:

Pair 'O' Colts:

Schmeisser Model #1 made by Haenal and Sons; a German Export Gun between WWI and WWII. Its drawn blood; mine! Having 6 pins in my left index finger hurt more then the FMJ round going through my finger! Before you all gasp - I think I posted about this on ColtForum about 5 years ago! This gun is a copy of the Colt 1908 (and the early Baby Brownings). The magazines are inner-changeable; as is the barrel although I'd never shoot it with a Colt barrel in the gun...

#5 ·
Well, you've got me here, I do have a .25 ACP pistol. This Mauser Model 1910 was brought back from WW II by my late brother:

When my brother knew death was near, he gave the pistol to his son. When my nephew knew death was near, he gave the gun to me.

This is the first pistol I ever shot, and one cartridge from that box became the first cartridge in my cartridge collection.

Bob Wright

#25 ·
I’ve got just one. Totally unfancy. Shipped to a hardware store in San Francisco in 1911.

Attachments

#31 · (Edited)
Here are the little .25 caliber Colts in my stable:
Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Gun barrel

The top one is a NIB 1913 with that beautiful deep blue polished Colt finish and MOP grips.
Second is a nickel 1918 which lettered as shipping with the smooth walnut grips which, per Brunner's book, is one of only 75 shipped with these grips. It has the aftermarket purse that fit early models.
Third is a 1926 NIB gun that Sam Lisker helped me acquire years ago, which started my collection of Colts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.