Colt Forum banner

picture testing. Yep. works fine.

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Sept_13_1994 
#1 ·
#8 · (Edited)
I now use "ImgBB" for my pictures. I'm a computer dummy and the pictures were all of a sudden huge, but then I saw they have "full, medium, or thumbnail" options And I guess I had it on "full". But this is medium which is perfect. About that Python. I watched it sit in a pawn shop for over a year then in 1999 my wife said "Just put it on layaway". Wow! I wasn't interested in it much because I'm not fond of stainless, but then found out later it's Electroless nickel. Definitely shooter grade.

#5 ·
I’m certainly no expert in Forum photos but if you post a pic from your computer photo album into a Forum thread they appear as small thumbnails. If you click on the pic it makes the image bigger and if you click on it a second time the pic opens in its own window full size. This all depends on how big (size) the picture was in the first place.

#12 ·
Sad story, sort of. Before I joined this forum I found a pair of $7 Python grips at the flea market. Later half checkered ones. I sanded them down and replaced the gold meds. Turns out I turned what would be $250 grips into, well, $7 grips. I redeemed myself a little later. I found another pair of factory Python grips on Craig's list for $20. Then eventually sold them here for $250. I liked these sanded ones better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.