Python 2020
Page 119 of 187 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1863
Like Tree3344Likes

Thread: Python 2020

AJD

Member #
    Liked
    58 times
    It’s called “clickbait”. The guy is trying to get YouTube views to grow his channel.
    Kurusu likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CrookedRiver View Post
    Goldenwebbs “light primer strike” issue... I thought the exact same thing as you. How can he know it’s a light primer strike without measuring the primer depth to shell face? The primer must be set between 0.003” - 0.005” of an inch inside the shell for reliable ignition. If he really was “a gun expert” he would have saved those rounds to measure the primer depth to further diagnose his issue. If those primers are set too deep it will look like a light primer strike...
    The kicker for me was when he tried to fire the same round over and over. If it was a light strike on the first one, the cartridge would've fired the second time. But he dropped the hammer over and over and over and the damn thing still wouldn't fire. How can it be a light strike ONLY on that one cartridge but the others are fine?

This is why I think it was the ammo that had a hard primer.

The cylinder not turning is something else. I wish someone would post a video of it up close to see what it's doing when it doesn't turn. I'm a mechanical guy.
    Kurusu likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    164 times
    Agreed, his testing was poor. He should have tried that bullet in a different chamber, tried different ammo in the same chamber, etc. Really, since all of his problems were unexpected I'll cut him slack, but he should have had his buddy take notes, then written up a test plan and made a new video. Just the surprise shot alone was good enough reason to edit or create a new video.
    angrybeaver likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    That first comment nailed it... He's dead set on being angry and there's nothing Colt can do to make him happy. At this point, it's about being getting clicks.

I'm not sure there's anything that would make it right for you, other than a refund and you handing the gun back to them and moving on. Nothing Colt would've said to you, short of telling you to keep it for free, would make you happy.You're dead set on it already.

Member #
    Liked
    7075 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AJD View Post
    It’s called “clickbait”. The guy is trying to get YouTube views to grow his channel.
    Yep, I'm starting to think that is what a lot of these new members are here for. You join a few forums with a few different names (or have associates do it), then start posts that link to youtube videos we've all seen and have been talking about for days. Because the more people that go to those sites, the more the author get's advertising residuals (money) for it.

Either way, it's frustrating to have a new member just post a 1-5 word first post that requires you click a link to have a clue what he's talking about. I hope the Admins can do some coaching....
    Joel6180, Kurusu, Joe A. and 3 others like this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    17286 times
    I was wondering what the heck with all which Azshot had described. Sounds like he’s nailed that agenda accurately.
    🔫 WWYS

Member #
    Liked
    4597 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CrookedRiver View Post
    Goldenwebbs “light primer strike” issue... I thought the exact same thing as you. How can he know it’s a light primer strike without measuring the primer depth to shell face? The primer must be set between 0.003” - 0.005” of an inch inside the shell for reliable ignition. If he really was “a gun expert” he would have saved those rounds to measure the primer depth to further diagnose his issue. If those primers are set too deep it will look like a light primer strike...
    The "gentleman" in question is an absolut "non expert" and a nitwit to boot. His gun handling is appalling to say the least. Those "light strikes" of his are non existant. The rounds that did no fire had positive strikes on them(the deeper indententions are caused by recoil). Dud primers is what he had.
    WilliamMunny likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    66 times
    I would not let this guy change the oil in my car.
    Kurusu likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Hopalong likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    4597 times
    Quote Originally Posted by LKN_shooter View Post
    I would not let this guy change the oil in my car.
    I wouldn't let him get 5 feet near my car, much less change the oil.
    Friar8 and WilliamMunny like this.

Page 119 of 187 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links