Python 2020
Page 153 of 227 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2265
Like Tree3882Likes

Thread: Python 2020

Member #
    Liked
    7436 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Python_2020 View Post
    You win. I wondered who would be the first to pull the B.S. "seniority" card. It was *you.* Bravo. Look brainchild, I needed a username and since I'm only here because I was searching for "2020 Python forums" and found this one, it was an easy choice and that was that. And of course, the abstract I cited from the E-mail I got? Yeah, all made up. I have "an agenda." I really work for Dan Wesson as a cyber saboteur and I get $60,000 per "anti-Python" post I make.
    Your first post was to bash the new Python. Your user name is Python 2020. Your avatar is a Colt logo and Python picture. Your third post is slamming a good member. Looks like we didn't have to wait at all to hear what your agenda was.
    Last edited by azshot; 01-24-2020 at 11:40 AM.
    jringo8769, Burgs, Kurusu and 1 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    2250 times
    Pull the plug this thread is just .....no words.

Member #
    Only fanboys with thousands of posts may speak their minds.
    Liked
    6 times
    Only fanboys with thousands of posts may speak their minds.
    Last edited by Python_2020; 01-26-2020 at 01:09 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1536 times
    How about some manners? Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    azshot, jringo8769, Burgs and 1 others like this.
    Thanks...

K

BRL

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    I Bought the 6" today. It is gorgeous. I am very happy with my 686's as shooters and may just make this a safe queen. I get pleasure just handling and looking at, and pride of ownership. I do hope they make a 3" version one day.
    Thirty-Ought 6 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1371 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Python_2020 View Post
    Yeah, I guess you skipped the 95% that was all "I have GOT to get one of these!"

It was logical.

It was logical.

Yeah, so I guess that's your way of saying the guy's whole "This guy's a newbie so, automatically, he doesn't know s**t" post wasn't drawing first blood. Riiiight.

If I actually had an agenda, it was to find a forum with "Python" guys (not 'novice collectors,' but *serious* Python aficionados), people who probably had better-than-average knowledge of what was going on with the hands and what was being done... other people's experiences, et cetera... and stay abreast of "the emerging 2020 Python." I read a boatload of posts in the thread before jumping in. I didn't state anything that hadn't been put forth previously. I didn't open an attack on anyone. I responded appropriately to an attack on my ASS-umed purpose. Look, I give as good as I get, but you don't like it and the other "fanboys" don't like it. Almost every post in this thread along the lines of "there's a clear problem" was basically met with something like "Yeah? Hey, if you don't like the new Pythons, then MUCK OFF!" So... a new guy comes along. (You have NO idea who I am, what I know, what I've done in life, what my expertise is, and so on... but rookies who don't suck the company **** clearly are just here to stir ca-ca; it's totally *impossible* that a new guy, let alone someone whose VERY FIRST POST WHICH ALSO TOUCHES ON A KNOWN PROBLEM could have a solid say in the matter. "Solid says" are, it seems, not 'granted' until x-thousand posts have been made previously.) Being new, and not sucking the company ****, HAS to mean I have no sincere interest in even being here, right?
    Well first off...
    welcome to the forum is what I say to all new members who genuinely want to be here
    For what ever reason you start here as a new member acting like you are King of something and spouting off at the mouth
    You state you are not a kid and around 60 years of age so I can confidently tell you this...
    please act your age and respect others in your posts
    We all have different opinions and most of us have been here for quite a while
    No one needs to act like a fool as you have lashing out at anyone who interacts with you
    I am a born again 6'4" Christian man who will not and i do not allow this kind of behaviour for any reason as life is way too short for fake drama...
    If u want to be a drama king do it elsewhere
    You should apologize for your foolishness
    Life is way too short to act like this and I could carry less if you work for the competition
    As being in upper management for decades and hiring and firing well over a hundred employees
    No employer would have you as their mouthpiece
    We are more than willing to have u with us as long as You act like adult
    If not...
    we all will just block you like the other countless idiots flooding the internet with their non sense
    And to your expertise
    With you talking and acting like a fool
    No one will listen even if u are very knowledgeable
    God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jringo8769; 01-24-2020 at 12:42 PM.
    scstrain, spud62, Kurusu and 2 others like this.
    "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SnidelyWhiplash View Post
    While any issues are certainly Colt's to investigate and determine the causes and fixes for...outside of the muzzle issue (certainly should never have been installed on a Python much less left the factory that way)...the alternative is for Colt to run every Python off the line through several hundred rounds of ammunition to determine that no issues will occur. If that is required, then it doesn't say much for the design plus the added costs for ammunition and shipping what is then a used gun.
    I think this is the key point. Colt probably shot the heck out of a few guns and never hit these problems. Now they'll study the heck out of the ones that are returned, and make changes. It all makes sense and I doubt we'll see any additional significant issues.

Member #
    Liked
    1371 times
    Hey with anything
    Quality control is key
    Any new gun should be made 100% before it ever leaves the building
    Mistakes happen even to the best of us
    But no excuses for stuff like this
    It would be different if this was someone else other than Colt...
    God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jringo8769; 01-24-2020 at 12:48 PM.
    scstrain likes this.
    "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    18122 times
    My 2020 Python arrived back at Colts today. I miss it already.
    showed a iPad pic of it to a large local shop owner and I could tell that he didn’t quite believe that I had gotten one. Not sure if it was his eyes....or when he said not sure if I believe you. ...
    he was a dealer that his distributor sent pythons back to Colt in December and as far as he knows, distributor never got any back -and he hasn’t been able to get any. I told him I got one of the first few thousand batch. More is a coming. He’s chomping at the bit. He knows how fast he will sell every one he can get.
    Capps and Samgunslinger like this.
    🔫 WWYS

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    Quote Originally Posted by what would you say View Post
    My 2020 Python arrived back at Colts today. I miss it already.
    showed a iPad pic of it to a large local shop owner and I could tell that he didn’t quite believe that I had gotten one. Not sure if it was his eyes....or when he said not sure if I believe you. ...
    he was a dealer that his distributor sent pythons back to Colt in December and as far as he knows, distributor never got any back -and he hasn’t been able to get any. I told him I got one of the first few thousand batch. More is a coming. He’s chomping at the bit. He knows how fast he will sell every one he can get.
    It's probably been discussed here somewhere, but I wonder how the distribution was decided? I shop at two gun stores and got two completely different responses when I asked about the 2020 Python:

1) "We haven't gotten any and don't know when we will. We are not taking names for a list, so you'll have to just keep checking back."
    2) "We received three, sold them all, will get more (unknown when) and will add you to the list - there are about thirty ahead of you". This shop required a small deposit and ran the paperwork for a background check along with an actual purchase I made. Deposit was completely refundable if I changed my mind.

Both stores have a good selection of new firearms and have ranges attached.

Page 153 of 227 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links