Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 1970 Colt Python Value

Banned

Member #
    Liked
    56 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter41 View Post
    sadly I was dumb in my teen years and lost the box, I don’t think I threw it out but sadly it got lost in the family move :-(. The one positive thing was I did get a factory letter but moving forward I save all boxes for every gun I buy now.

Thanks for the input and I’ll leave the gun as is.

Travis
    Yep!!! we have all been there. luckily i didn't touch my dad's stuff much so things were pretty much the way he left it when i went digging.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    As you get older you will value memories more than money (assuming you fund your 401K); shoot it, enjoy it, and remember your Dad and the old gun store when you do.

Member #
    Liked
    9694 times
    Keep that thing just the way it is.
    For all practical purposes, it will now age gracefully. I would go so far as to say it already has a good start.
    There will always be a market for beater Pythons. If I ever buy another one, it will be a blue 4" beater with matching correct wood.
    My first one was in the '80s and it was $439 OTD. It looks new and shoots like a spotted ape. I have blasted the livin' teats off it, and you can't tell.
    My second one is a little older and not as nice, but I just had to have it.....
    Yours is my kind of gun.
    ei8ht likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links