Pictures Of My New "Walking Dead" Starter Kit!!!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Pictures Of My New "Walking Dead" Starter Kit!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    817 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dfariswheel View Post
    To complete your Walking Dead set you also need a Border Patrol holster from Tex Shoemaker.
    For some reason never explained, the Python in Walking Dead is carried in a holster made for a 4 inch barrel, so the 6 inch sticks out the bottom:

Walking Dead Holster at Tex Shoemaker and Sons Inc
    They are not cheap...

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    990 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeGunner View Post
    They are not cheap...
    Wow, no they aren't! I wonder IF the show has had an affect on the price of these also???
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit such crimes... such laws make things worse for the assualted and better for the assailants: they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man" Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Shouldn't that Python have gone out of time many seasons ago with all the walker head smashings/abuse/etc. it's been subjected to? Or maybe Hartford's Blue Dome with their thousands (millions?) of guns is the perfect redoubt for the ZA... CDC and Atlanta gone but Colt Factory Repair? Still going strong!

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    911 times
    I think a supressed 22 or 9mm would be a lot more useful, but that's very nice.

Member #
    Liked
    817 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoEss View Post
    Shouldn't that Python have gone out of time many seasons ago with all the walker head smashings/abuse/etc. it's been subjected to? Or maybe Hartford's Blue Dome with their thousands (millions?) of guns is the perfect redoubt for the ZA... CDC and Atlanta gone but Colt Factory Repair? Still going strong!
    Shooting .38 special, I guess....He would never make 1/2 of those head shots with full blown magnum loads, since he likes to shoot with one hand all the time. I still love that show though.
    Colt-SL likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    817 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoEss View Post
    Look at the bright side... after the zombie apocalypse, Colt archive letter turnaround time is Really fast!!!

Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Rob View Post
    I think a supressed 22 or 9mm would be a lot more useful, but that's very nice.
    Yeah But Rick uses a Python!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by big_gus View Post
    No that's not the guy I was speaking of, I know who you are talking about, he looks nothing like Negan (unless I am very confused, I already deleted the episode). The guy I am speaking of very well could not be Negan, BUT he looks almost identical to Negan in the Comics and is about the same size too, HUGE lol. Could just be a teaser they are doing... However with the "survivors" scene and them eating Bob's leg, was Identical to the scene in the comics But it was Dale of course instead in the books. I think everyone saw the "tainted meat" coming. I find it odd they did mention this in Talking Dead a little, but never brought up the Negan looking character, even though it was kinda just a small glimpse, that's more of a sign he's coming to me... I think Negan is just too big of a character for them to leave out of the show and so many already came in from the books. As soon as I saw "Father Gabriel", I knew we were headed that way and they have been spot on since. I hope they do leave him out, because its going to be bye-bye to some of "the gang". IF they do bring him, I hope they do some huge twists and turns because its just not the same knowing whats going to happen.

Anyway back on topic, that is a nice Python!
    OK..I assumed you were talking about the guy in the pictures at the link below..the one who went into the car and picked out the girl he wanted next at Terminus.
    Was That Negan in the Season 5 Premiere of The Walking Dead? - TWDEnthusiasts.com

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    990 times
    Quote Originally Posted by thekidd76 View Post
    OK..I assumed you were talking about the guy in the pictures at the link below..the one who went into the car and picked out the girl he wanted next at Terminus.
    Was That Negan in the Season 5 Premiere of The Walking Dead? - TWDEnthusiasts.com
    OK I was wrong LOL about that guy. You were right. I see I wasn't wrong about him "coming to town soon"... I didn't noticed the face tats, it was so quick, I thought it was just dirt and/or grease. I was so fixated on WOW THAT'S NEGAN (along with the story of what happened to the "Termites"), that I did pay close enough detail. Its crazy IF it is the same actor, the "negan" looking version looked MUCH bigger, I guess just shows what lighting and wardrobe can do. There's no doubt they knew people were going to assume it was Negan. The only thing which didn't "jive" was as you know Negan wont rape (he just makes them become his wives by some sick twisted act), actually he despises rape and has killed his own over it. Of course I just thought this was a twist on the character for the show... OK I will stop now .
    thekidd76 likes this.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit such crimes... such laws make things worse for the assualted and better for the assailants: they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man" Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Nice! I am working to build my kit too. Just need a bit of luck finding the right gun...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links