Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jplower
  • 1 Post By xitnet

Thread: Hugh Clark Son's

Member #
    Liked
    231 times

Hugh Clark Son's

Just wanted to let the forum know I've bought several guns, grips and parts that belonged to Hugh Clark. His two sons Hugh and Chris have a lot of stuff they're wanting to sell. They've given me good deals on what I've bought. I contacted them and they sent a list of the guns and grips. You'll need to ask about the parts. If anyone here is needing a set of grips, hard to find Colt parts or looking for a nice gun, send Hugh an email. [email protected]

I'm in no way a part of any sale. They are great guys and have been good to me so I'm passing it on.

Hope this helps a forum member find something they need.

H&C

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    Been a pleasure Jim....thanks for all your advice, direction and help with all this. Looking forward to sending you another one..

Member #
    Liked
    231 times
    Wish I had deeper pockets to buy'em all, plus the grips and parts. I could become an instant advanced Colt collector.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2797 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xitnet View Post
    Wish I had deeper pockets to buy'em all, plus the grips and parts. I could become an instant advanced Colt collector.
    You must live close, I couldn't get anything started with them. Maybe I'm too far away for them to ship.

JP
    H&C likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    231 times
    I've visited with Hugh on numerous occasions while we were dealing on the guns. Ended up buying 6 guns plus some grips and SAA barrels. They were overwhelmed with what they had at the beginning and have a handle on it now. Remember, they had to ship it from Texas to Alaska just last October. Then they had to go through everything, price it the best they could and then offer it for sale. They are reasonable men and willing to work with you if you're willing to work with them. If you think something is to high, it doesn't cost you a nickel to make an offer. I did and it ended up fair for both of us. In the beginning, they thought they had to ship overnight FedEx. They use a local FFL and now understand they can ship handguns by USPS Priority Mail. That makes a huge difference when they're in Alaska.

Received some private messages saying they are hard to deal with. No, they are a lot of fun to deal with. Hugh is a Military Veteran that served several tours in that middle east hellhole and maintains a hilarious sense of humor. If you feel like you need to be pandered while buying, these aren't your guys. If you want a fair deal on some incredible merchandise and have a sense of humor, these are your guys. I enjoyed the banter with Hugh and made a friend from this deal. Hope some of you can do the same.
    Last edited by xitnet; 03-27-2019 at 10:34 PM.
    H&C likes this.

H&C

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    JP send me an email at address above and lets get this straightened out. looking forward to working with you...

Sponsored Links