Colt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

35 replies

816 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  guy sajer 
#1 ·
Pardon me for asking. A post gets 35 replies in a couple of days and then gets ended by an administrator. Am I missing something? I don’t get to this evil machine (thank you, Jim Martin) everyday. I might have had something to say. I may still have a lot to learn but, even fish in the Fridge take three days........

#2 ·
The forum rules here are posted and are quite liberal compared to other gun forums. Assuming they aren't flagrant violations, even threads of questionable relevance are occasionally left up a couple of days allowing for comments. Perhaps you should check in more often;)

PS. Resurrecting closed threads is never productive.

#3 ·
Questioning staff decisions is not uncommon and at times not unexpected . Furthering Rick's statement ,, starting a new thread to stir the pot has long been accepted as bad manners and not recommended . Contacting the staff member with questions or concerns would seem the respectful avenue .

Since we're here now , there were two parties involved in a transaction gone bad . Both had opportunity to weigh in publicly after they privately failed to resolve it . No resolution was going to happen in that thread . The op wanted to vent and send a buyer beware message and was permitted to do so . He then received a public response from the other involved party . The membership can draw their own conclusion from the information and decide whether or not they would utilize those services themselves .

If you have a complaint regarding services rendered involving yourself , please start a new thread .

Thank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.