Like Tree13Likes
  • 13 Post By Chris1974

Thread: Great experience with Spring Creek Armory

Member #
    Liked
    58 times

Great experience with Spring Creek Armory

Greetings all,

Just wanted to pass along the great experience I had with Spring Creek Armory. I ordered the base pin remover tool for a base pin that I was having trouble with. Despite my best attempts to unintentionally screw up the process, the tool worked amazingly. I had a couple of questions, and every time I contacted the company, LeverActionBill had a very quick response. Even late on a Saturday night. I’m sure he spent more time talking to me than he made off the small cost of the part.

I highly recommend Spring Creek Armory for any SAA service.
    C.F. Hamer

Member #
    Liked
    615 times
    I just ordered one. I have 1 early 3rd gen that is really stubborn, to put it mildly, to get out. This gun is super tight and mechanically flawless, clean crisp clicks when rotating the cylinder but a real pain to take apart. I didnt want to spend $50 on a puller, and I'm tired of using a roll of electrical tape and pliers every time I want to clean her, so this looks like the perfect answer. I'll post again when I get it and try it out.
    " I've got 1 bullet and it's got your email address on it. Don't make me hit send."

Member #
    Liked
    800 times
    Bill is also a great guy to work with and SAA projects.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    276 times
    ^^^^DITTO^^^^

Dan

Member #
    Liked
    3657 times
    I got a base pin tool from Bill too- they work great!

Member #
    Liked
    615 times
    Got mine the other day, I really liked how Bill wrote a personal thank you note on the directions in the tube, addressing me proper. Bill also emailed me with some info that helped out alot. His tool worked very well, it helped dislodge the stuck pin, however as he stated in the email my frame is drilled slightly off making the pin very hard to remove. His tool has made it much easier to remove the pin and it works as advertised. Im very happy I dont have to work as hard to clean my baby. Bill, if you read this, thank you for your interest and a great tool.

Michael
    " I've got 1 bullet and it's got your email address on it. Don't make me hit send."

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links