forum

forum is dead????????????????????

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7010 times
    Nonsensical post sir .
    admin, SHOOTER13 and MarkInTx like this.
    Condition Yellow

Please support Crimson Trace Grips , Mossberg and Beretta . They support our troops .

Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    It might not be dead, but something is wrong. The format of the forum is no longer rendering correctly for me. I have a message appearing on every page about resetting my password. The "Discussion" section is collapsed and the arrow to expand it it placed over some other wording I can't read. I went ahead and reset my password thinking it was a problem on my end, but that didn't fix the problem.

It's FUBAR.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7010 times
    The tech staff is subscribed to the thread in the link below . suggest posting your observations here .
    https://www.coltforum.com/forums/sit...penings-4.html
    Condition Yellow

Please support Crimson Trace Grips , Mossberg and Beretta . They support our troops .

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    353 times
    Thanks, getting this on my end as well. I'll get this reported to our techs. @FireForEffect for me it's covering the forum header but I'm able to click on the arrow to allow it to show or hide the discussions threads. What device/browser are you using, want to test it on my end.

Niall

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Thanks, getting this on my end as well. I'll get this reported to our techs. @FireForEffect for me it's covering the forum header but I'm able to click on the arrow to allow it to show or hide the discussions threads. What device/browser are you using, want to test it on my end.

Niall
    I'm on a Chromebook (using a Chrome browser). It's always worked fine before, but now it's a hot mess.

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    353 times
    Thanks, as I said it's been reported to I'll post an update here when I hear something back.

Niall

Sponsored Links