Member #
    Liked
    369 times
    Yes most all the time but especially yesterday
    tdennis

Member #
    Liked
    1020 times
    A few days ago, I got a banner at the top requesting that I re-set my PW. I went through the process but I never got a return e-mail with the new PW. I tried multiple times w/o success. Was locked out for at least 5 days. Requested help via "Contact" over 1/2 dozen times...Never got a reply. Thanks to two members that I have their e-mails, they contacted Guy Sajer who came to my assistance. I'm working with the forum techies now to resolve the issue. Anyone had a similar problem?
    Life/Benefactor Member NRA since 1962, Former Navy Nuclear Weapons Officer, OIC Base R&P Team, OIC Base Armory. Collector, shooter, amateur gunsmith. Life Member NCGCA, Member CCA

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    357 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bibbyman View Post
    Same here. Some people are liking some things I've posted but when I go to the topic, many posts are missing - including the posts people liked.
    Are the posts still missing now that things have sped up again? If so, can you give me a link to where they were? If you have the specific post # through your links, that would be very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by OLDNAVYNUKESPOOK View Post
    A few days ago, I got a banner at the top requesting that I re-set my PW. I went through the process but I never got a return e-mail with the new PW. I tried multiple times w/o success. Was locked out for at least 5 days. Requested help via "Contact" over 1/2 dozen times...Never got a reply. Thanks to two members that I have their e-mails, they contacted Guy Sajer who came to my assistance. I'm working with the forum techies now to resolve the issue. Anyone had a similar problem?
    I just re-tested the password reset tool on my end, and it was working. I'm going to send it your way from my end. Can you let me know if it reaches you? It won't effect your current password and you don't need to use the tool, I just want to make sure it reaches

Kevin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Are the posts still missing now that things have sped up again? If so, can you give me a link to where they were? If you have the specific post # through your links, that would be very helpful

I just re-tested the password reset tool on my end, and it was working. I'm going to send it your way from my end. Can you let me know if it reaches you? It won't effect your current password and you don't need to use the tool, I just want to make sure it reaches

Kevin
    This topic has several posts missing. Even the link to the last post does not come up with the last post.

https://www.coltforum.com/forums/col...crews-saa.html

Member #
    Liked
    1020 times
    Kevin-Just sent you a PM.
    Life/Benefactor Member NRA since 1962, Former Navy Nuclear Weapons Officer, OIC Base R&P Team, OIC Base Armory. Collector, shooter, amateur gunsmith. Life Member NCGCA, Member CCA

Member #
    Liked
    1020 times
    Well, according to my wife, I have some problems ....but at least, this one's solved! Thanks to all who pitched in and helped!
    guy sajer likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links