Supporting Membership

Member #
    Liked
    780 times

Supporting Membership

A while back I got a notice than my "Supporting Member" status was going to expire. I tried to renew it but the link only excepted PayPal payments. I got screwed over by PayPal a couple years ago and won't do business with them. I sent an e-mail to the forum asking for help but have heard nothing in several weeks. What gives?

Dave

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    365 times
    Found your message. Had been closed up with some spam messages. Sorry about that.

Also sorry to say that we're currently only accepting payments through Paypal. We're working on our own system, but currently we don't have a method for safely processing payments

You don't actually have to have a Paypal account to use the system though. They just process the payment for us.

Kevin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links