WTB Old Custom Grips, doesn’t matter if you know who made them or not
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    717 times

Smile WTB Old Custom Grips, doesn’t matter if you know who made them or not

Looking for old high quality custom grips with nice cut checkering or carvings. Mainly interested in colt and smith double action revolver grips but i take a look at anything. Not looking for smooth grips, just cut checkering or carved. Really interested in Ropers and Griffin-Howe. I know these are not cheap and not looking for gifts. Like everything else condition is most of the value. However I pay well for “shooter grades”. You can PM if you don’t want to post in thread. Also interested in grips of unknown makers if nicely done and “look old”. Thanks

Edit: also looking for a set of nice old unusual 1911 grips also-not just a regular set of checkered which most have made and readily available...would like a set of 1911 Ropers if I can afford them...
    Last edited by big_gus; 03-13-2019 at 11:51 PM.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit such crimes... such laws make things worse for the assualted and better for the assailants: they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man" Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1448 times
    Send me your contact info in a PM. I can e-mail or text a pic of what I have.

H&C

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    Probably have a few as well. PM me

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    PM sent to both with email, if have any problems reaching me, please let me know. Thanks, I’m looking for several pair. Also would like a nice set of custom 1911s, if anyone has roper 1911, please let me know, thanks
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit such crimes... such laws make things worse for the assualted and better for the assailants: they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man" Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member #
    Liked
    66 times
    PM sent requesting email

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    Thanks everyone for the replies and the eye candy! I’m still on the hunt

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    Still looking if anyone has any, for clarification purposes I’m looking for grips with nice hand cut Checkering. Not looking for machine cut like Siles, Herrets (there are some hand cut Herrets tho), Eagle. Also looking for anything carved with a nice scene or pattern. I will pay well for really nice grips, but it would have to be absolutely exceptional (and exceptional condition) of known work to get near or into the 4 figures. I’ll look at anything and thank you for your time.
    Last edited by big_gus; 03-23-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    Bump this back up one time to maybe catch some new eyes

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links