Inland M-1 Carbine (SPF )/Colt Border Patrol (SPF)/ Ivory grips for New Service
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    599 times

Sold delete please

First posted "I'll take it" with a e-mail follow up please. Prices include shipping.
    Guns sold only to FFL. Shipping paid in lower 48 states only. US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY ON GUNS.

Inland M-1 Carbine for sale. Serial #4913430 Receiver is Inland with correct Inland General Motors barrel stamped 12/43. Gun is correct for the arsenal rebuild program. Has bayonet lugged barrel band.
    M-2 stock in excellent condition. Bore is excellent and finish is VG with no issues. A very clean Military contract carbine. It is not an import stamped gun. Comes with 15 round magazine, no sling. I test fired this gun and it is a very nice shooter. Not an abused gun. Someones getting a real bargain at $595 shipped. SPF

I have two pair of Ivory grips for the New Service revolvers that were made in the 50s or 60s from powdered Ivory and a resin. They age, feel, look and mellow just like solid Ivories. Both pair have a very small flaw or chip on one grip at edge of backstrap. Very hard to notice, can be sanded out. $60 each shipped. I can e-mail pictures on request.

Colt Border Patrol revolver in nickel. VG condition, only real wear on the nickel finish is the front of the frame near trigger guard from holster wear. This one is serial number J87000 shows shipped in 1973, the last year they were made. This could be the end of the run if the numbers went out chronologically. These are not to be confused with the early 1950s Border Patrols in 38 spl.
    These were made from 1971-1973. This ones in nickel and only 1,152 were made in nickel. The gun is mechanically like new, no issues. $625 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
    Last edited by moosedog; 06-21-2011 at 09:11 AM. Reason: sold

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    599 times
    btt M-1 added

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links