**WITHDRAWN** Colt Official Police 4" N.Y.S.T. (New York State Trooper) 1956
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By THREEDFLYER

Thread: **WITHDRAWN** Colt Official Police 4" N.Y.S.T. (New York State Trooper) 1956

Member #
    Liked
    35 times

**WITHDRAWN** Colt Official Police 4" N.Y.S.T. (New York State Trooper) 1956

****WITHDRAWN - THANKS FOR LOOKING****

***REALLY SURPRISED NOBODY HAS GRABBED THIS ONE???? - IN THE S&W WORLD, LAW ENFORCEMENT GUNS ARE SOUGHT AFTER***

You are looking at a very clean 4" Colt "Official Police" N.Y.S.T. marked revolver, New York State Trooper. This one wears serial number 844799 making it a 1956 production.

Although I have not lettered this one, it most likely started out with a 6" barrel and was cut to 4" by the department which was common.

The firearm retains nearly all of it's original blue finish with some minor holster wear and appears to have been fired very little. The wood stocks number to the gun. The stocks and grip frame show wear as is common with police carried side arms. The bore and cylinder chambers are excellent and the action is smooth with tight lockup.

Don't miss out on this piece of New York history!!

Price is $750 shipped to your C&R or FFL

Payment to be USPS Money Order unless other arrangements are made in advance.
    Ships to lower 48 only and only to CA if it's legal to do so....check with your FFL.

Be sure your FFL is good with receiving from a private party. I will include a copy of the drivers license with the firearm for his records.
    If this needs to ship from my FFL to yours there will be an additional $30 charge.

First "I'll Take It" followed up with an email (NO PM's) to [email protected] takes it.

Email or call me with questions, [email protected] 425-785-0093 NO PM's

Last edited by THREEDFLYER; Today at 06:33 AM.
    heiner71 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    bump with one and only price reduction - ends soon - was $850 now only $750 shipped

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links