Like Tree1Likes

Thread: WTS *REDUCED* various firearms-Python 3” Barrel NOS

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    688 times

WTS *REDUCED* various firearms-Python 3” Barrel NOS

Freedom Arms Model 83 10 inch barrel. 22 LR “Silhouette Package” in the original box with factory shipping sleeve. Has upgrade options are “Hood” (has the silhouette sights), “O.T. Screw” (overtravel screw), “Action” (factory hand honed action), and “TSOB”- which means the mount for a scope, only thing I can figure is it drilled and tapped under the sight cover for a TSOB mount or the sight pattern holes are the same as the pattern for this mount. I have never removed the sight to see, as I have no desire to put a scope on it. Original Factory brown wood laminate grips. I have never fired it but I believe the original owner may have. Looks like New. This would cost over 3000 to buy today with same options. Very Large,,, 22 on the 454 frame!!! Definitely the Best in the Biz imo $2275 shipped FFL to FFL

Python 3 inch Barrel New Old Stock, never on a gun. Description and pics At bottom of page 1.
    PRICE $1950 total shipped, signature confirmation and insured.

Colt Blackpowder 3rd Dragoon in the 99% in the original box with sealed paperwork. I believe it’s considered a 2nd gen and not a signature as discussed in the percussion section. No FFL needed (as long as legal in your area) but I will require a copy of your drivers license proving you are at least 21 years old with payment. No sales to CA, sorry, many strange laws there. I don’t know all of them and don’t want to break any. Thanks,,, price is $625+35 shipping. Pictures on page 2.

more pics on request if needed on anything
    Last edited by big_gus; 09-11-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit such crimes... such laws make things worse for the assualted and better for the assailants: they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man" Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    688 times
    Army Special is updated with new description and price lowered
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit such crimes... such laws make things worse for the assualted and better for the assailants: they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man" Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    688 times
    Army Special is spoken for by a long time member

4. Remove Advertisements
    ColtForum.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    688 times
    To the top for New Additions

Member #
    Liked
    1641 times
    Tried to send u pm on ar but your inbox is full.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    688 times
    Thanks for letting me know I didn’t realize...PMs opened up for anyone who tried to contact me and couldn’t. Sorry I should have been watching and usually do, I’m slippin.

Member #
    Liked
    1641 times
    Still cannot send a pm.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    688 times
    Just realized my problem was My Supporting member subscription expired today taking me from 1000 PMs to 500. I just Re-Uped so it’s all good now. Ok we back on track now .
    Last edited by big_gus; 09-03-2019 at 09:49 AM.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    688 times
    forgot to add: I have a legitimate (Real) NOS Python 3 inch barrel with red ramp. These are the ones Numrich got from Colt Back in the day. Most have done found their way to guns. Not everyone who buys a 3 inch barrel is intent on cheating someone, some don’t want to shoot a real one due to collector value. Here is an interesting article Mr. Clapp done on his he had built with same type barrel.

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/...combat-python/
    Last edited by big_gus; 09-07-2019 at 06:43 AM.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    688 times

Pictures

Pictures of a seldom seen factory original Python 3 inch barrel and it’s NOS. A couple light contact marks from the parts bin as all these (original finish ones) have I’ve seen, if you look closely. Also adding price here since I’ve had a couple people asking, $1975 shipped insured with signature confirmation

31A4BCDA-859D-4CB8-99ED-C0D9405F68DA.jpegD2BD14DC-E07F-4BD1-BA8D-C4E521A91B72.jpeg6F337CE0-A8C8-474B-98DE-8DB16B5CCB4A.jpeg16E4DA3A-1BED-4BDA-AC17-7C900858B8E9.jpeg9B170761-F238-4914-BDFA-C94064C0C3D0.jpeg
    Last edited by big_gus; 09-11-2019 at 09:38 AM.
    broknaxl likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links