Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By gazelle

Thread: SPF -USFA SAA Elk stag grips

Member #
    Liked
    246 times

SPF -USFA SAA Elk stag grips

SPF - set #4 posted 10/21/19, pic usfa102119.jpg

New elk stag grips for the USA made USFA single action.

These are new and I am a gripmaker with 15 years in public artisan practice, Sack Peterson. Full buyer satisfaction guarantee for fit and anything else... if they are not working out you can return them if undamaged.

Very nice set that I am quite pleased with... Hard scales, great bookmatch, some popcorn figure. Nice, Nice set. This set is sized very much like the black factory grips. These were fit to a 2007 or so USFA, and they fit excellent.

The quality features of my premium artisan grips are always as follows: Select hard antler construction, I cut hard scales... I won't use antler for panels merely because its big enough. It has to be hard and rigid. Right and left panels are painstakingly rendered out for symmetry match, ie, right and left panel never have freakishly different shapes or thickness. Sets are finish sanded and wax polished / sealed. Full buyer satisfaction guarantee for fit and anything else... if they are not working out you can return them if undamaged.

This set is $207.50 shipped. PM to contact, payment by phone, pp, etc.

Last edited by gazelle; 10-23-2019 at 08:01 AM.
    The web's most complete resource on
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1422 times
    Pm sent.

Member #
    Liked
    246 times
    btt for 10/21/19 set for usfa
    The web's most complete resource on
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links