Thread: WTS: Colt 1903 .32 acp / Colt Pocketlite Gov. .380 *Reduced*

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    477 times

WTS: Colt 1903 .32 acp / Colt Pocketlite Gov. .380 *Reduced*

*************No Trades************

Good condition 1914 produced Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless. Looks to be all original w/original finish, but I'm no expert. Don't know the history or where it might letter to (pawn shop purchase). Some freckles, scratches, browning of the finish on the top of the slide, front & rear strap. Grips are in excellent condition for being 106 years old. No signs of cracks. Original unmarked two tone magazine. No magazine disconnect on this. I've never fired this, so I can't comment on accuracy or function. Original recoil spring seems strong, and I did fire a pencil out of the barrel so I know the firing pin works. All safeties also work. Barrel is shiny with good rifling and very minor imperfections (see pics). Doesn't seem like it was fired much. Include cheap Monte Carlo Holster that I got with it.
    $760 obo Shipped from my FFL to you FFL or C&R (were legal).

************No Trades*************

Colt Gov. .380 Pocketlite (alloy frame) Pistol. IIRC, this was made in 1994. Good condition shooter/carry grade. Original box, paperwork, ambi-safety, original single sided safety, & 2 7 round magazines. This has run 100% with ball and HP ammo. I've fired maybe 75 rounds through this, but I'm not the original owner. See pics for condition. Left side of rear of slide has bluing touch-up due to a holster strap wear from prior owner.
    $560 obo Shipped from my FFL to your FFL.

(ammo not included)

*************Beretta SOLD**************

Like new Commercial Beretta M9. Maybe fire 100 rounds through this. Comes with original box, paperwork, and 2 15 round mags. Upgraded with Wilson Combat steel guide rod, Oversize checkered mag release, & 18lb main spring. All original parts included.

$465 Shipped from my FFL to your FFL.

Last edited by Dump1567; 01-21-2020 at 08:16 AM.
    ei8ht likes this.
    Watch & Pray

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    477 times
    Colt added
    Last edited by Dump1567; Today at 06:48 AM.
    Watch & Pray

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    477 times
    Still avail.
    Watch & Pray

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links