• 2 Post By Billscases

Thread: FS snakewood case for 4" Python $275 and Vest Pocket auto case $75

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    457 times

FS snakewood case for 4" Python $275 and Vest Pocket auto case $75

This is a case I made to keep for myself several years ago when I found some incredible wood. This is snakewood hand rubbed with seven coats of antique oil with an African mahogany (the favored wood of Sam Colt) bullet block and in the style of an English Colt factory Single Action case made 150 years ago. This is Colt blue interior with a snake eye letter "C" Colt label for a snake gun. I left an extra 3/8" at the barrel when I fitted it the other day so if you have a new production 4 1/4" gun you are fine and I fitted it a bit loose for the new different frame. $275 shipped priority mail. Payment by check or money order please.

Here is the original target case in a book

Colt Vest Pocket case $75

This is an antique box my Dad collected many years ago but never filled. I matched the original cloth as best I could and finished it. It has such nice nice cherry (or maybe maple) that I could not let it sit for another 50 years, it looks like it might be an art deco antique cigarette box. This is for the .25 Colt vest pocket autos. It has a compartment for extra magazines or extra rounds or both. $75 shipped Priority mail and no Paypal, just send me a check or money order.

Last edited by Billscases; 03-25-2020 at 11:50 AM.
    sgtsemo and saintclair like this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    457 times
    bump

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links