Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a very nice 1877 Colt Thunderer with 4.5" barrel, good etched panel, very nice bore, a few CCH colors and good fitting grips which I believe are original but I have not pulled them. Excellent bore, I would not hesitate to shoot this revolver but like other antique arms they should be checked by a competent gunsmith familiar with antique arms. Serial number 53050 falls into the 1886 range per Proofhouse.com. I bought this as a place holder while I looked for a blued storekeeper model Thunderer in blue (hard to find). Now I want to sell it. Price is $1,495 plus actual shipping costs, antique so it can be legally shipped to you via FEDEX or UPS (can not send USPS due to their regulations on pistols). Its a very nice hard to find Thunderer and has 3 day inspection or return for any reason, less shipping/Ins costs.
Dennis

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Place holder.......I like that. One should never have an open spot in the gun safe. Fill it up with something til you get what you're looking for!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No letter, never sent for one. All matching numbers and to the best of my knowledge all original parts.
Dennis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts