Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my Friends, this is for sale and I am thinking of purchasing it. The seller wants $550 US for it. I only have the two photos but was wondering if you fine folks could tell me if any thing stands out as being incorrect.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
The grips, while appearing to be original, are in much better condition than the pistol. In fact, they look brand new.

·
Registered
80 Posts
$550 for a 1903 is a good deal. Your grips condition does not appear to match the condition of the gun, so they maybe replacements. Maybe repos. Regardless congrats on your acquisition. They are great range toys and have their place in history.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks fella's, you have made me feel I didn't over pay, I haven't received it yet as its coming from interstate. When I get it I will post better photos. Do you get interesting letters on these ? or do the all go to hardware's etc
All the best
Cheers

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Thanks fella's, you have made me feel I didn't over pay, I haven't received it yet as its coming from interstate. When I get it I will post better photos. Do you get interesting letters on these ? or do the all go to hardware's etc
All the best
Cheers

You might want to remove the grips and check for a scratched or penciled serial number inside. There is no wear to the points of any checkering, but the escutcheons look correct.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Yes, the .32 ACP is very pleasant to shoot. I have several small autos in that caliber, all are very fun to shoot.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I think you got a great deal on what should be a great shooter. My Savage 1907 lettered to a hardware store and I thought that was interesting.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts