Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12,840 Posts
On Revolvers, the Hardened 'disc' is called the 'Recoil Plate' I think....rather than that it is a 'Bushing'.

It is a thin 'Washer' in effect, open in the center for the Firing Pin to come through, thus supporting the Shell Casing's Head on detonation/recoil.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.